Thursday, November 02, 2006

Here we go again!


7-0 baby! But with no run defense to show for it. Again. This is like 2004 all over again. Granted, most of the secondary has been hurt. So if we get some of them back... it might improve.

2005 was the year. 13-0 to start the season. Home field advantage throughout the playoffs. And a dome for the Superbowl a mere 4 hours away. Turns out such success did my boys in! Three weeks of not playing the starters for "rest" and fear of injuries had them rusty and off sync in a game requiring great timing and being in sync. God hates me.

So now they go to Foxboro, aka Boston. Again. For the fourth time in as many years without a home game against them to show for it. I hate the Patriots. Truly I do. I hate Boston fans for that matter. Always bitching and whining about being cursed when they lose. Making excuses after excuse after excuse. And the doomsday attitude gets old. "We stink, we'll always stink, curse this, fate that", blah, blah, blah. But when they're winning? You'd think it was the second coming. They deserved it, they're unbeatable, Boston is the greatest. Eat me. There are far more cities with far more pride and team support that "deserve it".

So here we go. The big showdown on Sunday night. P-money pulled one out last year, but I am worried about this year. That defense is shaky at best. I'll be watching intently. Why? Because I believe.

GO COLTS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home