Friday, October 13, 2006

Reaching Out, Touching me. Touching you.

So there are differences between the mens and womens. Shocking, I know. One that occurred to be the other day is how men and women deal with massages.

Men want a massage and get one. From a woman.

Women want a massage and get one. From a woman.

Hmmm?

I gather that for men it is because the thought of having another man rub your dainty parts (and regions immediately abutting, pun intended) is, uhmmmm... uncomfortable. While for women, having some strange man paw at you without buying you dinner or drinks first (I keeeeed, I keeeeed) is...well, uncomfortable.

Am I right? Thoughts? What if it was your signifcant other? I would certainly NOT want Her to get felt up by some strange dude, whether it's part of the protocol or not.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I've actually had them from both sexes. Both were good, I felt comfortable with each...but I will say that my woman was much more gentil and comforting.

Not that I'd pass up a massage from anyone, but given my choice...woman.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Malissa said...

i think that it's much more comfortable to have a massage from a woman (me being of the female persuasion). but i've also heard of males feeling alright with another male. i dunno.....
i had a massage-gone-awkward in Spain by a male, but I chalked it up to cultural differences

10:03 PM  
Blogger Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I got no qualms about it.

Woman wants to massage me? Bring it.

Man wants to massage me? Bring it.

As long as your hands are clean and you're not a pervert, and you don't keep talking to me - rub me down, I'm yours.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home