Wednesday, October 18, 2006

NO, I'M bringing sexyback.

I like the answers to the post below my friends. Truly. I think it settled our debate. The winner or loser is irrelevant, the feedback was fun. BUT it created another discussion. WHAT is "sexy"? What does that mean? What does it mean to you? To my close friend from the Lu, Nelly, sexy (or "pimp juice") is defined as:

" Now your pimp juice is anything, attract the opposite sex.
It could be money, fame, or straight intellect"

I absolutely agree. I don't think there is a definition for sexy. I think it's a mindset. An attitude. And it's different for everyone. Guys, typically very tactile and sensory, tend to lean towards outfits *coughcleavagecough*, appearances, and general sluttiness. I mean slutiness in a good way. Teasing, toying, dirty talk. Things of that ilk. Girls, typically very emotional and seeking connections, tend to lean towards intangible things like working a room, being protective in bad situations, intellect, etc. This is NOT to say that Guysexy does not include Girlsexy things, and vice versa.

To me, sexy is definitely an attitude. Wear it like you were born it. Everyone else be damned. When it comes down to it, screw what everyone else thinks, Her opinion is all that matters to me (and hopefully mine to her). We have been through alot. We'll go through alot more. We'll both fail at times, succeed at times, and look silly at times. But we'll do it together, so it doesn't really matter. Trying new things? Sexy. Working a group of people? Sexy. Slutty bedroom apparel? Duh, sexy. Traveling adeventures? Sexy. Wanting me? Sexy. Different things on different days, really. But when they happen (think camo), I'll tell Her, because if we don't talk, we don't know.

So tell me, what does sexy mean? And if you aren't getting it, how do you go about getting sexyback??

5 Comments:

Blogger Malissa said...

sexy....like you said, depends on the person. Camo on one person, ick, on another - HOT.
sexy to me - for the opposite sex -is anything masculine. so that means getting dirty and sweaty (think construction worker). and it means guy things like showing emotion the way that guys know how.
also, sexy for male and female is all about confidence. we all know people who are not DROP-DEAD gorgeous, but they are SOOO comfortable in their own skin that it just screams "sexy" - not based on anything physically.
sexy is also the ability to have a deep conversation that also includes flirtatious undertones. nothing is sexier.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

sexy is being 'so money because you don't know you're money.'

Thanks, Vince...

2:24 PM  
Blogger Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Sexy is one word (to me):

CONFIDENCE

Just the right amount of confidence is all I need. I like being with people who can own a room...

3:06 PM  
Blogger Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I'd like to add, I have that new JT CD and I like it. It's lovely.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Wrestling Kitties said...

For me sexy in my man is also a guy who gets dirty, is rough around the edges, has his own opinions even if they are not the most popular, has intelligence, and has his own style (even if it is just jeans and old t-shirts). Sexy is a feeling I get when we are together. I don't know for me is I can define it - it is just a feeling!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home