Friday, October 20, 2006

Hogan does indeed know best...

This is the BEST POSSIBLE NEWS I could have received on the dreary Ohio Friday. Hogan Knows Best starts season 3 on Sunday. Booyah. Consider yourself DVR'd, BROTHER! Nothing better than waking up at the crack of 11 on Sundays and catching each new episode. Even better is when we manage to get up at 10:30, rush to McD's for some fast breakage, and snag the Sunday Blade (for ads only, I assure you, because the Blade is not even worthy enough to serve as Nora's weewee pad). I digress.

Now I need to make it clear, I have a mancrush on the Hulkster. I say my prayers, eat my vitamins, and train... because he told me to growing up. I bleed yellow and red. I always will. I was like a six year old girl getting my first My Little Pony a few weekends back when She gave me a Hulk Hogan t-shirt as my half-birthday present (she was sucking up for having not gotten me a present on my REAL birthday... nevermind the date of our first face-to-face meeting). Giddy I say, giddy. I am totally envious of the dumbass guys Brooke brings home. Because of Brooke? Hell no, because I'd want to get interrogated by the Hulkster. I need to meet him. Stat. Hey Babe, can we talk a stalking tour, errr, vacation to Miami? PLEEEEEASE?

So bring it Linda, you succulent clown princess of makeup-ery. What shenanigans will you bestow upon your adoring public Nick, you annoying little bitch? And Brooke, oh Brooke. I cannot wait to see what your mannish looks and mediocre talent have in store for us. Most importantly, Hulkster, stay over protective and please, oh please, keep grasping at your waning fame and athletic talent. I can't WAIT to see you on Surreal life 17.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mickey D. said...

I agree. McD's on Sunday then hopping back into bed to watch this is a delightful way to start the day.

They really seem to be a nice family. I enjoy watching for that reason.

Sure, we can take a trip to Miami. But only if we can then make a trip to NYC for the David Letterman show. Deal?

10:45 AM  
Blogger MD said...

Would this be a stalking, errr, vacationing trip also, I presume?

11:09 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

M is famous for (stalking) vacations...by phone, by car - you name it, she's good at it.

Besides that, yes, I too love the Hogans. Love the show, really just love the man. The kids can both go jump off a cliff for all I car. And Linda just makes me laugh...lets say steriotypical blonde.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

*care* or car...same diff.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Again, so well said.

This is a fantastic show. I heart all of the Hogans.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Wrestling Kitties said...

I as well LOVE this show! Hulk Hogan is AWESOME - Brother!!! I also love his ex-wrestler side kick friend who gets involved in those wild and crazy hogan antics!!! I wonder if Hogan is really THAT protective or if it is exaggerated for the show? Either way - it does make for good reality TV!!!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home