Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Go Horses

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is an Chicago Bears fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Bears fans, too. Not really knowing what a Bears fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands fly into the air. There is, however, one exception. Kelly has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a Bears fan" she reports.

"Then," asks the teacher," What are you?"

"I'm an Indianapolis Colts fan" boasts the little girl.

The teacher asks Kelly why she is a Colts fan.

"Well, my Dad and Mom are Colts fans, so I'm a Colts fan too" she responds.

"That's no reason," the teacher says. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?"

Kelly smiles and says, "Then I'd be a Bears fan."

GO COLTS!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ky • twopretzels.com said...

(Are we going to get to enjoy these little jokes until Sunday?)

Awesome.

1:02 PM  
Blogger MD said...

As long as I can find them or they are sent to me... yes.

This one is an oldie but a goodie. Typical to most jokes it is an old formula where you insert your team here and insert team you hate there... pretty much it is universal.

1:13 PM  
Blogger KT said...

I figured you'd be posting fun little zingers like these at some point this week. How excited are you for Sunday!?!

1:50 PM  
Blogger MD said...

I am simultaneously pumped and nauseus. I cannot believe my team actually got to this point but I will be devastated if we lose.

Even money on me crying like a little kid with a skinned knee either way on Sunday.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home