Friday, January 12, 2007

Believe? I'm trying boys, really I am


I am trying so hard to think positive. I really am. I've been rocking the BELIEVE wrist band for almost 2 years straight (with minimal breaks). Last year was the year. Everything was clicking. This year has been as big a disaster as a 12-4 (now 13-4 thanks) team can have. But you came up huge last week on D.

I hope you can do it again. And I hope P-money can be... well... money and not his usual playoff self. I hope you can do it. I think you can do it. I KNOW you can do it.

I'm having a hard time believing you WILL do it.

7 Comments:

Blogger MD said...

So far, no good.

We are up 12-6 in the 4th but just got sacked. 2nd and 19 against the leagues best D. We are going to lose. Two exceptionally bad picks so far by Manning.

I hate to admit it. You cannot win the big game Peyton. You cannot.

7:12 PM  
Blogger MD said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BLUE!

Manning, I stand by my commentary.

Colts D, way to save the team AGAIN.

I am in awe. I am shocked. Wow. Wow. WOW.

I have never been a patriots fan before, but I am now. Go *barf* Brady. Be careful what you wish for of course. But I will take 58,000 Colts fan in Blue (including me) screaming our asses off, over 30,0000 Chargers fans (terriblest fans ever) any day.

I still don't belive we will. But I DO believe we CAN. GO BLUE.

I hope to see you next week. Blue Faced. Screaming my ass off. In Indy.

Please?

Please?

Lord, are you listening?

7:58 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I don't know why, but this cracks me up. ;)

5:38 PM  
Blogger MD said...

Probably because it boils down to me talking and commenting to myself.

Someone has to keep me entertained.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yes, I think I basically pictured you watching a game...animated, of course...running to the computer...talking to yourself...returning to the game...

7:02 PM  
Blogger MD said...

Ahhh the benefits of wireless communication. I was sitting in front of the tv doing it. Never moved an inch. Booyah.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

YAY! Keep Believing!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home