Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

A year (actually 366 days) ago today, I married the love of my life, my best friend, and the only person I have ever trusted with all of my being. The woman I never dreamed I would find. I thank God every day that I did not settle, as I had resigned myself to do. If I had settled, I never would have known you.

I do not fear growing old anymore, because I will grow old with you. I cherish that thought, in fact. The memories we have already made could fill most lifetimes. I cannot even fathom what the next 70 years will hold for us!

So to the most patient, compassionate, loving woman I know: Happy Anniversary. You are now, and will always be, my home. I love you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mickey D. said...

I love you too! Very much.

Our life is amazing. Thank you so much for allowing me to realize what it's like to love someone.

Here's to many, many more HAPPY years!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Iris Took said...

Congrats! I like that you both said "366 days." You are so technical!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Mickey D. said...

Leap year! We want credit for that extra day :)

Thanks Iris!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Malissa said...

a HAPPY anniversary to you both!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home