Monday, August 18, 2008

Some opportunities should not be missed.

As an Indianapolis Colts season ticket holder (four years and counting), the Colts organization saw it fit to have an open house at the newest NFL stadium, Lucas Oil Stadium (barf on the name). So what does the open house mean? Walking on the field and through the locker rooms.

Though it meant getting up Sunday and driving 3.5 hours to Indy, hanging out for a few hours, then driving 3.5 hours back.... I had to do it. I mean really, would I ever get the opportunity to hang out where Peyton and Manning Co. change their jock straps again?

A few photos:

In the Colts Locker room.


A shot of my seat after they opened giant window and the roof. My seat is in the middle of the second section from the horseshoe on the second level. Picture taken from the field by me and my trusty camera phone.


A closeup of my seat (window and roof open)


Why is this photo so fuzzy? That's a picture of the jumbotron. That's me in the red on the left taking a picture of myself on the jumbo tron in the stadium. You can see the logos of the sponsors at the top. The Colts set up cameras in various locations in the stadium so that people could see themselves on the big screen.

Last, but certainly not least, me (in my brand spanking new tennies) making sure I "got both feet in" at the back of the end zone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mickey D. said...

You're cute.

The tennies on your footsies look so pretty!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home