Thursday, August 14, 2008

Half-Blood Horror!

Sit down my marginally magically masterfulled muggles. I have horrendous news. Horrendous news indeed. It would seem the prats at Warner Bros. have gone and bollixed up my movie viewing schedule (pronounced with an English accent as shed-yule).

The powers that be at the WB have MOVED the opening of Harry Potter and the Half-Blooded Prince back. The original opening date was Nov. 21, 2008. So when is the new date? December? Nope. January? Nay sayeth I. JULY 17, 2009!

I am seething. I cannot tpye a word more about this. Read the sordid details of the dastardly deeds of those limeys at WB here.

7 Comments:

Blogger Iris Took said...

I think there are going to be riots.

12:37 AM  
Blogger MD said...

There SHOULD be riots. I am super pissed. I mean really. Do they think when it comes to this multi-billion dollar empire that a November v. July opening is going to make even the slightest difference? Potterphiles would travel thru snow barefoot for 3 days to see the movie. At least I would.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Hilary said...

Asshats. I hate them all. I can't believe I have to wait EVEN longer!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Isn't that Harry Potter kid going to be something like 36 in July of 2009? I certainly hope the movie has already been shot.

My condolences.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Traci said...

yes, there should be RIOTS. i'm so mad about this. furious even. and the worst part? HP was on the cover of my Entertainment Weekly this week with a cover story on how amazing the movie is. yeah, and now I have to wait til JULY 2009. Bastards.

2:17 PM  
Blogger MD said...

The day after I discovered this madness, we too got the HP EW. I had to laugh to myself. Especially considering EW is owned by Warner Brothers. The same group putting out the movie. Oopsies.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Wrestling Kitties said...

PISSED. I was all ready, just finished the 6th book again and we were counting down and then these fools come in b/c they think they will make more money - really?!?!

We don't even speak of this in our household anymore. We get violent b/c we are so mad at the higher ups.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home